All In One Essence
Free from parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, artificial colours and fragrances. Vegan friendly, made in Australia
Pure Beauty Global Awards 2020 Finalist
Immediately hydrate the skin and promote firmness and elasticity and visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Elissah Bio P2 All In One Essence is an advanced probiotic serum containing postbiotics, prebiotics and Australian native plants of kakadu plum, quandong, finger lime caviar and Tasmanian pepper leaf. Enhance skin’s ability to become and stay properly hydrated. The skin immediately looks glowing and radiant.
Product size: 10ml
Water, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Organic Glycerin, Inulin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Citrus Australasica Fruit Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Santalum Acuminatum Fruit Extract, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Lactobacillus/Soymilk Ferment Filtrate, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Urea, , Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycereth-26, o-Cymen-5-ol
Apply 5-6 drops All In One Essence on the face and gently massage into clean skin, around the eye area and all over the face and neck.
Apply 3-4 pumps of Hydro Moisturiser on the hand and add 2-3 drops of Skin Barrier Oil to the moisturiser then mix well, apply all over the face. This method will help active ingredients penetrate better. Hydro Moisturiser and Skin Barrier Oil alternatively can be used alone.
- Contains many actives. Visible results within 7 days.
- Advanced formula contains probiotic metabolites (postbiotics), prebiotics and Australian native plant extracts to boost your skin's microbiome for optimal anti-aging results.
- Hydrates, smooths and firms the skin – with natural peptides, vitamins, proteins, organic acids, amino acids, minerals, flavonoids, all which provide the skin with essential nutrients.
- Improves skin texture and increases the skin’s luminosity, resulting in a radiant and glowing complexion.
- Our probiotic metabolites (postbiotics) are fermented with GMO free black soybean milk and use 16 types of lactobacillus and bifidobacteria through the unique human-like fermentation process. The probiotic metabolites have 300 identified molecules which are extremely beneficial nutrients for the skin.
- Our prebiotics are a synergic sugar complex from vegetal origin which are additional nutrients that promote beneficial bacteria on our skin and also inhibit harmful bacteria which cause skin problems.
- The unique Australian native plants – Kakadu Plum is the world’s highest source of vitamin C and packed with powerful antioxidants. Quandong, Finger Lime and Mountain Pepper Leaf are rich in many bio-actives. These unique plants are only grown in Australia and have their own bio-actives to provide long term protection against UV A & B radiation, prevent skin irritation and protect against free radicals and environmental damage.